Aged and NDIS Community Carers
Carexcell Community Care Pty Ltd
Coffs Harbour & North Coast
Community Services & Development
Aged & Disability Support
If you are an amazing Carer who wants to make a difference in older peoples lives and work with an awesome company then keep reading!
Are you the person that can make others smile? Can you cook like your grandparents used to? Are you a social butterfly? Do you like to explore and have secret spots to visit? Can you clean like a fairy godparent?
We are currently looking for more amazing Community Carers to cover the Coffs Harbour and surrounding regions (Including Nambucca, Dorrigo, Coramba, Woolgoolga & Corindi). Our office is located in North Boambee Valley.
Our clients are in need of Carers who can work early mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
If you have the following skills, abilities and general all roundedness – then this job is definitely for you!
- Have compassion, empathy and a passion for caring for other people.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy home for and with care recipients.
- Care for people in an empathetic and genuine fashion.
- Encourage and support the care recipient to attend to activities of daily living as independently as possible. (Because you are an amazing carer)
- Assist clients to attend social activities
- Work in close liaison with care recipient’s family and/or primary carer to provide mutually supportive care and services.
- Work alongside Case Managers and the office team to deliver appropriate and continuing care for our clients.
Carexcell Community Care, cares for older members of our community who need support. Carexcell have Home Care Packages, a Care and Housing Program, as well as work with the NDIS, Out of Hospital Care and The Department of Veterans Affairs caring for Veterans and War Widows.
- Availability early mornings and evenings.
- Cert III in Aged, Community or Disability Care (Individual Support) or an AIN qualification.
- COVID 19 Vaccination
- Current Australian Drivers License.
- Fully registered, reliable transport.
- Current Clear National Police Check.
- Current first aid certificate with CPR.
For full position description contact our awesome office team at email@example.com or 02 6651 1649